Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Trials and tribulations of trying to WORK AT HOME

For years now I've been desperately searching for a work at home job that doesn't entail me going on doing sales, parties, or making telemarketing calls. Basically, what I would LOVE to do is at home data entry or tax prep or something of that sort. Something where I won't get fired if the baby cries in the background because the only person I would have to call is my boss. Something tells me this type of job just doesn't exist. Everything I've found was some sort of MLM scheme, though most of those actually work...... IF you put the time and money into it. Isn't there a market for people like me? Doesn't someone need someone to type up business letters? Isn't there someone that needs their checkbook balanced??? Le sigh.

No comments: