Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Working at home pt 2

So I've picked a path I want to go on. I've spent the entire day researching, discussing with Doug, talking to several different reps, etc etc. It's something that was actually presented to me a long time ago and I declined, but am now interested. It's also not something I'm going to do right now. I think in January I'm going to offer to do people's basic taxes online for them for $10 a pop, plus filing fees for state if applicable. Or not..... I'm tired and I'm running out of ideas to help me coast through the holidays without breaking the bank and then robbing the bank. I could start busting my @$$ and really start knitting and making holiday themed baby blankets for those snuggly winter babies and selling them on Etsy. That could work.... if I was motivated lol. I'm still working on a blanket I started ummm, back in April? My poor baby cousin will be big enough to use it for her dolls at the rate I'm going. Nah, I'm just extending it and putting her initials into it though. It's cute, really it is. I'm going to start back on it tomorrow, when I don't have any meetings or research to do. I spent most of the morning in an online conference, then most of the rest of the day talking on the phone to this rep and that rep. Then I spent a large chunk of time emailing people with questions and calling people. Then after I did dinner and got the kids cleaned up and in bed, I attended yet another online conference. I keep telling myself to get used to it because when I begin this journey, this is what every day life will be like. I'm actually going to have to WORK again. I think I need to wash my mouth out, that word tastes nasty.

No comments: